APPLICATION FORMS FOR
STATE BURSARY AND LOCAL SCHOLARSHIP AWARDS. LAGOS
- This is to notify Lagos State indigenes in Tertiary Educational Institutions all over the Country that application forms for the State’s 2008/2009 Bursary and Local Scholarship Awards will be available on line at www.lagosscholarship.org from Monday 6th April to Friday 29th May 2009.
- Each applicant is expected to pay N1, 000.00 (One Thousand Naira) for Bursary form OR N2, 000.00 ( Two Thousand Naira) for Local Scholarship at the office of the Special Adviser on Education, Block 5, Room 314, The Secretariat, Alausa, Ikeja.
- Thereafter, scratch cards can be obtained at the Scholarship Board, 254,
Ipaja Road, Beside NYSC Orientation Camp, Agege on presentation of any of the above mentioned receipts.
- Duly completed application forms must be submitted at Scholarship Board on or before
Friday 6th June 2009with originals and photocopies of all documents required by the Board.
1. Evidence of indigenship of Local Government Area
(a) From Oba
(b) From Local Government Council
2. Letter of Admission
3. Student’s Identity card
4. Birth Certificate
5. Academic Certificates obtained
6. Any other documentary evidence.
7. JAMB Result Slip
Please note that only the photocopies of documents will be retained after the originals must have been sighted.
Odewale. K.O ( Mrs.)
Board SecretaryFor: Special Adviser on Education.